I'm Almost Famous

by HadEnuf 8 Replies latest jw friends

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Recently sent some photos to Jimmy Newquist of Caroline's Spine, taken when we were at Taste of Madison. He liked them and actually put one of them on his website. Yeah. Now I'm finally almost and maybe famous. One of the paparazzi??? If you would like to see it go to: www.7thkid.com and click on photos. Mine is the first one. He's my rock god...the guy in my avatar with me. The fat old lady and the hot guy. Yeah. Don't tell the hubster.

ta ta...have a great week...mumsy

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Nice photo....very professional looking.

• Irreverent
    Irreverent

You go mama!!!! Pretty soon you will be downloading all of that new music onto your MP3 player, or IPod, or whatever those devices are that the kids use today to listen to music.

• JimWood
    JimWood

Sweet. and to think we kew you way back when

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Ah gee thanks Double Edge...sweet of you to say that. Mr. Irreverent: I can't even handle my computer much less one of those ipod thingees. In fact today my printer was turning itself off and on, off and on and I had to unplug it. Must be demonized! Yeah Jim Wood...now you've got something to tell your kids. Hahahahaha!!!

mumsy

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

your a superstar to me honeypie!!

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Very, Very nice - Lucky you:):)

• luna2
    luna2

How fun! Great shot, Cathy.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Dear Ms. Emu: Thank you for being my cheerleader. You always make me feel better...not only by what you say but by looking at that cute little Emu face of yours.

Thank you too Luna2 and Zazu. FYI...Jimmy Newquist helped produce my kid's second album, "Mushroom Cloud" when they went down to Tulsa, OK to record at Yellow Dog Studios. (Tree of Woe: www.treeofwoe.com well a mom has to mention that sort of stuff you know)! I adore the guy. But like I said earlier...don't tell my hubster. Oh yeah...hahahaha!

mumsy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit