Anyone from Florida...west coast/Tampa Bay area?

by FreeinFlorida 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• FreeinFlorida
    FreeinFlorida

Looking for old friends from Pinellas or Pasco Counties?

Anyone out there????

Kim

• pmouse
    pmouse

Originally from Clearwater, moved to Georgia 18 years ago. Have many family members down there in that area still attending local congos.

• FreeinFlorida
    FreeinFlorida

I was originally in Clearwater cong from 1979 and then moved to Largo West and Largo South.

Naturally I am looking for old friends who were shaken out of any of those congregations.

I moved up to Pasco in 1989 or so and got out of the org in about 1991.

Would you have been one of the people I may have known and now will celebrate that we are both out? Wouldn't that be grand?

Kim in Florida

• pmouse
    pmouse

I was involved in the Seminole area - from about 69 - 75 when my son was born. I faded out around that time, however, we may know some mutual people.....I am familiar with a lot of people in that area

• pmouse
    pmouse

I sent you a PM

• Slick Willie
    Slick Willie

Hi pmouse,

I was in the St. Petersburg West congregation from about 1975 to 1979. Did anyone know anyone there? Adrian Morrison was our P.O. and I think the city overseer at the time.

• Funchback
    Funchback

Hmmm...My timing there is "off", which is a shame because we could have crossed paths. I was part of the Clearwater congregation, and then Seminole, all this happened circa 1990.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit