Hello again...

by MacHislopp 18 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

Hi Mac! I have missed you. I was mentioning you the other day to my hubbie as I looked at an older thread, thinking where is that guy. Hope things are fine.

Blondie

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Good to have you back. I enjoyed your posts back then and look forward to more of the same.

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hi everyone,

these few lines to thank you for the nice welcome back and the

encouraging comments. I'm much better now recovering from

health problems and the loss of dear ones. It is difficult but

joining again, even at a slow pace will greatly help me.

I'm working on a revised topic which I do hope will be a useful

reference tool.

Greetings to all,

J.C.MacHislopp

• zev
    zev

hey mac! nice to see you, and good to hear your getting well again. i also am planning to re-release the infamous un / wtbts website. you could say....i'm back after a spell of being away, coming in like gang busters......

• yesidid
    yesidid

Greetings Mac and welcome back. I didn't know you had not been well, and I am so sorry you have lost loved ones. I noticed that was plural. I am so sorry.

I for one have really missed you.

A few weeks ago I refreshed one three of your brilliant threads and this is what I wrote about you:

I think he is one of the most under-appreciated posters ever to have graced the board.
    Do yourself a favour and check his topics.

I'm delighted to have you back and eagerly await your contributions.

regards

yesidid

• imfreeimfree
    imfreeimfree

So hello Mac, yes hello Mac, it’s so good to have you back where you belong.

I am delighted now to be able to let you know how much you helped my dear wife and me during our early traumatic exit from the witness religion. Your logical reasoning and clear explanations were just what we needed at the time, and were so, so helpful.

Thank you for your past work and I also look forward to your future contributions.

Please accept my condolences for the loss of your loved ones and I hope hour health continues to improve.

My Christian love to you and all with us on this exciting journey.

David

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello everyone,

just to say thank you for the nice expression of welcome. Sometime it is not easy

but the will is always there. You have used word of true confort.

I'll keep posting and I'll continue to prepare interesting (I do hope) material.

Greetings to all

J.C. Hislopp

PS. David I 'm very glad to hear that I contributed something positive to your life.

• sf
    sf

Very nice to see you back. Great contributions.

Here's a sweet kiss, on the cheek for ya:

alt

Sincerely, sKally

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

Welcome back Mac

We are so sorry to hear that you have lost loved ones.

It will be good for you and definately for the rest of us on this board, to have you back posting here.

Some-one mentioned that you were involved in the revealing of the WT association with the UN, so we owe you a very big thank you. It was the bombshell that made us sit up and take notice, after being in the JWs for over 30 years.

We look forward to hearing your latest thread

Kaytee & Twinkletoes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit