Anyone in the San Diego area?

by TweetieBird 9 Replies latest jw friends

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

If anyone is interested in meeting once a month (on a Wednesday nite) for dinner or drinks, pm me. I would like to get to know some of you guys face to face.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Wish I were in SD.....

• caligirl
    caligirl

Hi Tweetie - Yes, we are in North County. DOn't know about Wednesday nights specifically being that we have 2 young kids, but we are always game to meet up when we can.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Hi Tweetie -

I'm in Ventura County and SanDiego is a little far for me - especially on a week night. I could possibly a weekend, though.

Also, you might want to have a moderator move this thread to 'Apostafest' so more people will find it when looking to meet up with other posters.

Let me know if you plan something.

-Aude.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I used to live in Mira Mesa back in the early 90's and went to the Poway kh, now living in santa clara. I hope you get a lot of response.

• gadfly
    gadfly

What part of San Diego? I just asked the same question and someone sent me the link to your earlier post -- !

I'm in the east county -- where are you?

I could try for a Wednesday -- what are your ex-stats?

stacey

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I am, but I have a bedtime now...

We'll be able to hang out someday...

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

I'm in North County...I can also do a Saturday or Sunday. My husband works every weekend so I pretty much have that open as well. It looks like there are quite a few of us around here. Maybe we can do something the end of October or first part of November. I'm open to suggestions.

• Matty
    Matty

Hi TweetieBird! My wife and I are in the North San Diego area too.

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

It appears there are quite a few of us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit