You should not expect justice!!

by Gill 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gill
    Gill

The Watchtower org does not believe that 'justice and equality' should be pursued nowadays. Justice and equality or only to be expected in a never neverland that will NEVER come.

November 1st Watchtower on page 14, shows how the bOrg uses Ecclesiastes to teach it's slaves to accept oppression, poverty and injustice.

Page 14 it discusses Ecclesiastes 1:15 and explains it under:

Lessons for Us:

1:15 It is futile to spend time and energy trying to correct the oppression and injustice that we see today. Only God's Kingdom can do away with wickedness. Daniel 2:44

ECC 2: 4-11

Cultural activities, such as architecture, gardening, and music, as well as luxurious living are 'striving after wind' because they neither make life truly meaningful nor bring lasting happiness.

Ecc 3:16,17 To expect justice in every case is unrealistic. Rather than feel anxious about what is happening in the world today, we should wait on Jehovah to set matters straight.

I think the WTBTS want to make it clear to its slaves that they cannot expect justice from anyone, least of all the bOrg.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Ecc 3:16,17 To expect justice in every case is unrealistic. Rather than feel anxious about what is happening in the world today, we should wait on Jehovah to set matters straight.

I wonder if this means the WTS is going to drop all of their legal pursuits.

• Gill
    Gill

Elsewhere - Naturally this would NOT include the WTBTS, of course!!!!!

• restrangled
    restrangled
    Cultural activities, such as architecture, gardening, and music, as well as luxurious living are 'striving after wind' because they neither make life truly meaningful nor bring lasting happiness.

Did they really say that?????!!!! Isn't this what they're all planning to do in Paradise? Do they not show in every picture people gardening, playing music along with taking over luxiurious homes?

And what does the above have to do with justice?

Are they friggin out of their minds?

Oh, I just remembered ......never mind.

r.

• Gill
    Gill

Restrangled - yes they really said that. It is their interpretation of that scripture, written by some equally miserable bugger.

• banished1
    banished1

Exactly Gil! You are correct! The Watchtower wants its slaves to feel totally helpless to do anything now to correct anything wrong in the world. They are told to wait on God to do everything. It is a powerless feeling they promote and instill in the hearts of their members. You have to ask yourself why they promote this concept to the R&F when they at Crooklyn, retain boatloads of lawyers to fight for and defend their rights to promote and teach this disempowering garbage! They work hard to shut down websites and silence opposers. They brag in their history how many times they have gone to battle for their freedom. They themselves do not follow the same lay down and die message. By doing so do they weaken the hands that might SUE THEM for all the years wasted in their org or for the unjust unmerciful disfellowshipping and the breaking up of families that occurs because of it? Or do they want to discourage the members from lawsuits that would waste dollars otherwise directed to the WTS? Who knows! The brainwashing absurd ideas they promote are hard to swallow after years and years and years of trying to do so.

• Gill
    Gill

Banished1 - Powerless! Yes that's the perfect word for what the WTBTS wants its slaves to feel. No wonder JWs are so depressed and miserable. They really do feel there is nothing they can do about anything.

It's the getting up and doing something that gives us back our self respect and strength. Now they wouldn't like that would they!

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Ok, so if there was no architecture, where would the plans for all the KH,AH, bethels ect come from? Are they not usually landscaped with gardens etc? Music? What about the Kingdom Melodies? Gawd do these people even think about what they are writing?

I LOVE to garden and yes it does make my life very meaningful and fulfilling! I love watching something I planted grow and mature. The trees I've planted and nurtured will be he long after I'm gone.

BB

• greendawn
    greendawn

"To expect justice in every case is unrealistic. Rather than feel anxious about what is happening in the world today, we should wait on Jehovah to set matters straight." If people followed that pathetic advice we would still be living in the Middle Ages. In previous centuries a lot of enlightened humanitarian individuals worked to promote a more humane and civilised society.

• Spectre
    Spectre

Another example of a big shovelfull of cult thrown on the pile.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit