***fluffy*** What's your favorite veggie and/or fruit?

by BlackSwan of Memphis 32 Replies latest jw friends

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Me?

I'm love vegetables and am tolerant of fruit save for Strawberries when they're in season.

But I love acorn squash with butter and brown sugar and a small handful of walnuts or pecans.

Mmmmmmmmsquash...

You?

• Warlock
    Warlock

Spinach!!!!!

Want some?

Warlock

• BlackSwan of Memphis
  • Warlock
    Warlock

Bagged spinach!!!!!

Still want some?

Warlock

• chiddy
    chiddy

broccoli, french beans, wild mushrooms asparagus, brown rice, bananas , plums, hate spinich though never seen the point of it.

• dobbie
    dobbie

I'm vegetarian so it would be quicker for me to say what fruit and veg i don't like (spinach!) I love all the summer fruits most such as peaches nectarines cherries etc and also pomegranates. I don't like spinach(sorry warlock!), aubergine or avocado. What's acorn squash by the way never heard of it!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

1.Corn on the cob

2. Potatoes

3. Peas(sweet,baby,pod)

4. Avocado

5. Apples

Mandarin Oranges (christmas)

6.Carrots

7.Water chestnuts

BTW, hubby is going away for the weekend, so my DD and I are planning a Stir fry Fest (peas, broccoli, carrots, water chestnuts, yum yum yum!)Anything but cooked spinach, which turns my stomach.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Warlock: haha, sorry I didn't catch that. Er ah no, you can keep your bagged spinach. At least til they figure out what's up with that.

Chiddy: asparagus. Good, but if I eat too much it makes me ill.

Dobbie: Acorn Squash is a little larger then a grapefruit and has dark green skin. On the inside it's orange. Ya bake it in the oven til tender and either eat as is, or with a bunch of yummy stuff.

• daystar
    daystar

• Okra!!
    • Ranch Style Beans
    • Broccoli
    • Asparagus
    • Grapes
    • Oranges
    • Strawberries
  • BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

JWDaughter: ahhh yeah my husband is not a fan of veggies. I can stir fry them with a bit of teriyaki sauce and he'll eat that. I think he figured out he was eating vegetables in his Chinese take out and realized that their not all that bad.

Enjoy your feast!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit