Friends wanted to strenghten my faith in china

by Noble 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Noble
    Noble

Dear brothers and sisters,

It's incredible that such a wonderful forum exists! How glad I am. I stumbled on this site while looking for any material to read. I have been in China for a year now and is disheartening to say I have never attended a meeting. The closest I was to meeting a witness was when one called me and arranged that we meet but unfortunately I had left that province by then. The second opportunity came when I met a lawyer who has been to south Africa and associated with Jehovah's witnesses for some times.

I need friends all around the world who are witnesses to talk with me. It will be awesome if I could get anyone from China. I am a baptised brother but needless to say that I have been inactive at least for a year, as I have never attended meetings and haven't had the opportunity to share my faith with others as often as it's expected. I'm sorry for myself.

I look forward to meeting my brothers and sisters from around the world.

Bye

• Carmel
    Carmel

Well, I'm not your brother but according to geneticists we are all at least 50th cousins, so how goes it in Bejing? or are you in one of the "villages"?

You may find this group is a tad different than you expected. Stick around and Welcome!

carmel

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Wouldn't it be sad to be counted as 'inactive' in your faith simply because there was no one to report your works to? As I read this brothers plea to find a friendly JW in China, I felt so bad that he counted himself inactive(which to a JW is anathema nearly) simply because he is alone there. No one should feel shut out of their faith because they have no one to meet with-lonely, yes. But 'inactive'? In JW speak, that means he should be counseled! Reproved, even. Too sad.

Shelly

• My MILs worst nightmare, a nonJW
    My MILs worst nightmare, a nonJW

OK Noble I'm glad that you finally checked in. The Governing Body has been waiting to talk to you. You are to be given this very important message. Before Armeggedon comes, the truth needs to be preached to all the inhabited earth which includes approximately 1,306,313,812 Chinese people. So, the way we figure it, if you can witness to 1000 people a day. We should be able to cross China off the list in about 1,000,000 years. If you need a megaphone or any additional literature please let us know. Now get out ther and DO IT!

Yours Truly the Governing Body's Faithful and Discreet Slave China Division Anointed Highness Person

• anewme
    anewme

Welcome Noble! You will find alot of friendly people here! We sympathize with your situation there in China. Please feel free to share with us any of your thoughts and feelings. Dont feel alone. We are here to encourage you! Anewme

• wytchwomyn
    wytchwomyn

I can't help thinking Noble has "stumbled" onto the wrong msg board for his needs. Or, if one subscribes to the theory that all things happen for a reason...perhaps not. If he's spent any time reading some of the threads here he may have realized the same thing...oops...maybe someone ought to give him a link to that "other" site?

~W~

• chiddy
    chiddy

how can you be inactive with so many chinese crying out for Jehoobahs crap message? and what would the local elders think? Tut Tut, Bro Chin, Bro Kwang, and Bro Chong

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Noble,I don`t think this is the forum you were looking for,but welcome.We do alot of research and on the teachings of the WBT$.You will learn things here you may never learn anywhere else.Some things will shock you.If you have an open mind and a true heart,this just might be the place for you...OUTLAW

• parakeet
    parakeet

***I have been in China for a year now and is disheartening to say I have never attended a meeting. ..... I am a baptised brother but needless to say that I have been inactive at least for a year, as I have never attended meetings and haven't had the opportunity to share my faith with others as often as it's expected.***

Well, what the heck are you doing in China that's so important then? Don't you realize that Armageddon is "just around the corner"? If the big A catches you inactive in China, you're done for. Whatever business you have in China, you'd better wrap it up pronto and get back to "civilization," where you can attend meetings and get out in fs. You're in big trouble, boy!

• chiddy
    chiddy

yeah Noble big things are a happening in the WTS , a big announcment is around the corner , The big A is close at hand , and your inactive in China! The elders are going to have your ass on the block!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit