I saw a carload of jws today

by mrsjones5 7 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I was driving my husband to work about a half hour ago and just as I was turning on to a main road about a half mile down from my subdivision I say a carload of jws. I said to my husband "There goes some jws." Hubby said "How can you tell?" "They were dressed up, a young black man was driving and there were 3 white ladies in the back." "Yeah, you don't see that often out here." says Hubby. Oh yeah, they were riding in a 4 door sedan, another dead giveaway.

I looked for them on my way back to my house, didn't see them. Now I'm wondering where they went.

Josie

• WTFBBQPWNT
    WTFBBQPWNT

They were probably on their way to a place they could sit down and drink coffee for their "break".

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Did you shoot them? I mean with a camera ha ha ha

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    "They were dressed up, a young black man was driving and there were 3 white ladies in the back."

OMFG! I JUST PEED MYSELF LAUGHING!!!!

....ok....not really...but still....OMFG!

~luv, jojo

• greendawn
    greendawn

They will carry on assisting a vain man made org thinking that they are doing it for the benefit of mankind and for a reward in the future. This is all a deception.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

They were probably on their way to a place they could sit down and drink coffee for their "break".

Hm no, any hope of coffee is actually in the opposite direction.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I saw a carload of jws today

Ok, I realize you're probably tempted to wash your eyes out with soap now, but don't do it!

W

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    "They were dressed up, a young black man was driving and there were 3 white ladies in the back."

OMFG! I JUST PEED MYSELF LAUGHING!!!!

....ok....not really...but still....OMFG!

Yeah Jojo, I totally understand. Heehee

OK, here's why I know that that car was loaded with jws:

1 - Young black guy in a black mercedes sedan with 3 white women in the back. If you see a young black guy in a mercedes there is no way you're gonna expect to see three white middle-age women in the back, mostlikely you're expecting to see his homies/friends back there.

2 - The YBG is wearing a black suit with a white shirt, which we all know is standard attire for jw men or the MIB.

3 - The car turned on a street that takes them away from town. This street is closed on one end and does not lead to any shopping or food places.

4 - This happened a little before 11 am which we all know is primetime for jw field work.

I think they were in my neighborhood because one of them must have just moved here. The neighborhoods are so new here (most less than 1-5 years old) that most of them aren't even mapped yet. So I guess it's just a matter of time before I get the knock.

Josie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit