Watchtower "drama" last Sunday.

by CornerStone 12 Replies latest jw friends

• puppylove
    puppylove

If I'm remembering correctly, we had this same drama in the early 80's. Are they out of material now? Are they showing re-runs?

• Bridgette
    Bridgette

How sad, how very, very sad......
    You're take on it was interesting, dungbeetle. That people should take responsibility for their own consciences and spirituality. What a novel concept.
    I just think of sitting there as a child. I can't even relive it. Suffice to say, I never acquired a taste for blood. I could not even stand the thought of all the animals that would die in Armageddon, much less babies, mothers, HUMANS. I could not even take the story of the flood. My daughter's much the same way. She could not stand the picture of Noah sacrificing a burnt goat on the alter in her bible stories book. She would question me about it constantly. I threw that rag out. These children need counseling, not hate/fear fostering propoganda!
    Any active JW's here, lurking, etc. please think about what you're doing to you're children. I know that not all people were cheering at that drama. Some were rightfully sickened. Believe and do what you will, so long as it harm none. But THINK about your children! This stuff scares the hell out of them--then it just numbs them after a while. Why do you think they leave in droves? That's where so many of us come from.
    Bridgett

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1
    but I used flash photography while reading your post. Deal with it.

whats up with that..flash photo was used during my drama too
    the freethinkers are spreading like a virus

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit