Dream ticket for next presidential election

by JWdaughter 10 Replies latest jw friends

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Mine would be Lieberman/Edwards or Edwards/Lieberman. I have never voted Dem. before(for a major office), but for them, I would.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

I would like to see Lieberman / Romney..... but considering that one is a Democrate and the other a Republican I don't think it's going to happen.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

You want Loserman? I can't stand him. He said some things about videogames that I simply cannot excuse. Plus, every time he talks he puts me to sleep. The Dems would lose with Loserman/Edwards. I think they need another Bill Clinton type--no, not another Clinton--if they want to get the WH back.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I like nice old Jewish guys, what can I say? And younger Christian guys with nice families. I really think both those men have integrity. I am not saying they would be the absolute best, I just like them. I really liked Edwards last time, and if he hadn't been with the JERK, er, the other guy, I would have voted his ticket then. I actually liked Tipper Gore, but not enough to vote for her husband.

• Warlock
    Warlock

How about Charlie Rangel and Hillary Clinton. I think the Demos should have a chance considering Bush was too weak to defend himself from the comments of the 'Big Head' from Venezuela and 'The Midget' from Iran.

Charlie is a Korean War veteran and Hillary is just a vicious lady. That's exactly what this country needs.

Warlock

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

this would be fun: Hillary Vs. Condi

Personally I would like to see Guilliani or McCain run on the republican ticket and they would almost certainly beat out whoever was on the dem's ticket but I think the far-right would consider them too liberal. It never pays to be a centrist.

Scariest ticket: Santorum and Katherine Harris.

• apfergus
    apfergus

I would love to see McCain/Hagel on the ballot.

• Jourles
    Jourles

Michael Moore/Ann Coulter

Now who wouldn't want to see that pair together? Hell, I would donate to their fund just for 4 years of laughs.

But in all seriousness, I wonder how a pair like Jon Stewart/Stephen Colbert would fare?

• jstalin
    jstalin

Rudy Guilliani / Jack Welch

• blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit