Wasn't there going to be a "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT" sometime about now?

by Pubsinger 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Hi guys.

I mostly lurk but I'm sure there was speculation early summer about some "Big Announcement" scheduled for Octoberish.

Did I miss it or are we any the wiser what/when it will be?

Pub

• Warlock
    Warlock

Actually, I was thinking about that this weekend. I think the big announcement might just have been a rumor.

Warlock

• Zuko
    Zuko

I was wondering the same thing

• jrjr4189
    jrjr4189

I agree.

I am dying to know if there is any announcement coming. Please if anyone has any info from the inside let us know.

• blondie
    blondie

I think the big announcement was in regard to the tract:

False Religion's End is Near!

And the big push to distribute it to all the masses.

The WTS has said for years that the GT would begin with the destruction of all false religion. Near of course in WTS parlance could be tomorrow but more like 70 years from now. But it has gotten some of the rank and file excited and thinking that the end will be here by the end of the year.

Blondie

• Warlock
    Warlock

I thought it already fell...............................................twice.

Warlock

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Blondie.

Wasn't there some speculation that the Big Announcement was something to do with Blood Policy?

• Mary
    Mary
    Did I miss it or are we any the wiser what/when it will be?

The Great Tribulation and Armageddon have already come and gone.....it just happened invisibly. This is the New System of Things. It too is invisible. Let's all give thanks to God.

• blondie
    blondie
    Wasn't there some speculation that the Big Announcement was something to do with Blood Policy?

Are you thinking about the article that came out in the Baylor University publicaiton? That happened some time ago. Someone posted a rumor that the insert in the November KM might contain adjustments or clarifications to the WTS blood policy...but no confirmation on that.

Don't count on anything big changing........just allow products made with blood fractions (such as hemoglobin-based products made with red blood cells) was a big enough change but most JWs don't understand it and cling to the fearful stance, no blood, no blood, no blood at all. The HLC spends all its time educating non-JWs and little on JWs.

www.ajwrb.org

I would check the people on this website.

Blondie

• sspo
    sspo

The great tribulation is going on right now with those that continue to have faith in the org.

Decades have gone by and they continue to preach it is just around the corner.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit