Sports? ahahahahahahahahah

by slipnslidemaster 12 Replies latest social physical

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

yeah right. Was ANYONE allowed to play sports growing up?

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Here is an old post that I never got a single response too. Let's not bttt salt in to our wounds! Let's love and let love.

• Valis
    Valis

slippy you didn't get a reply cuz even now you only suck just enough to get losers like me to respong to your drivel.

Sincerely,

District Ovewrbeer

• Sassy
    Sassy

Has it been bothering you all this time that not a single person posted in your thread??

you only suck just enough to get losers like me to respong to your drivel.

Valis, I must have posted the same time as you...

I resent that.. OK RETRACT MY STATEMENT ABOVE

all kidding aside.. I COULD give a real response to this thread...

There were several guys in my hall that were allowed to play basketball for a while in high school.. I remember it well because I had crushes on two of them and they were always missing from the bookstudy because they were practicing at the school! waaah!!

I used to get to go see them play on Friday night games though..

Eventually though the elders put pressure on them and they ended up quitting..

although.. that was ok.. cuz then they were back at bookstudy and I could drewl over them some more..

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

I played foorball and hockey for the local highschool but always behind my parents backs. They never knew about it. I even came home with some serious injuries such as concussions, hirline fracture on my left leg, and the worse was a patrialy torn ACL. As far as my parents were concerned, I was out playing football with a bunch of kids from a couple of different halls. :D

I laugh even now thinking about my mom buying me all the hockey equipment I needed to play for the highschool thinking that I would only use it to play with the local witness kids. w00t!

Kansas District Overbeer

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

And there.... I replied and it was a real reply, not like Valis's lame attempt of spamming to up his post count. :p :D :D :D

Kansas District Overbeer

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

+1 more for my post count. w00t! :D

Kansas District Overbeer

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Slippy. I would like to apologize to you for using theis very valid thread as a platform to up my own post count. Can you ever forgive me?

+2 now... hehehe w00t!

Kansas District Overbeer

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

PR, I completely forgive you as my first 500 posts on JWD were "lol" "ROFL" and "bwwwwahhhha".

and the occasional "Venice, I want to have your baby".

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

lol

Kansas District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit