Saturday morning muses

by penny2 13 Replies latest jw friends

• morty
    morty

Today, we are cleaning out the basement and the garage of things that donot belong to us!!!

( I explaned this all on another post, but will explain again..)

We rented this house a few years ago. The landlord passed away and her son offered us the house as he was wanting to sell it. we agreed and bought the house..That was well over a year ago and their belongings are still in our double garage and basement which ment, we had no acess to any of the room...we asked, and attemped many phone calls, and letters, with no answer to what he was going to do with the stuff......so now, we have rented a bin, (which was brought to us yesterday that we rented and when they brought it, they dropped it off on top of our garge door...) and we are clearing out all the junk belongings...what a freaking job it has been....I am going to attempt to send the "x" owner the bill of cleaning out all his crap!!!

anyways, that is my day for a saturday....

HOpe everyone is enjoying there free day...

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

I've been listening to a Dave Brubeck CD most of the day. Earlier I walked over to a small chapel on the campus of a Catholic University - sat there for an hour just reflecting. My daughter helped me shampoo my hair. If I feel up to it, I plan to attend a Hispanic festival this evening. My 5-year-olf grandson, Connor is spending the weekend. I will read him stories and watch some tv with him. Have a big pot of beef barley soup on the stove - sounds good cause it's been cool and rainy here.

• mama1119
    mama1119

I am lilstening to old Cranberries, a little Ella, Buena Vista Social Club, depends on what my mood is at the moment. It can change suddenly for no given reason. The joys of pregnancy.

• penny2
    penny2

Thanks to all of you for sharing a bit of your weekend with me.

Love

penny2

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit