Third Grade Geography Test

by MsMcDucket 36 Replies latest social entertainment

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

http://www.madblast.com

Has a lot of different games, jokes, and trivia on there. Some of it is sexually explicit, so those of you who are offended by this don't go there.

I really liked the quote for today: "Let us realize that: the privilege to work is a gift, the power to work is a blessing, the love of work is success!"
    - David O. McKay

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

SirNose (devoid of funk), I with you on those skinny states! How come they can't all have interesting shapes--- be shaped like a boot like Lousianna? Some people think that Lousianna is shaped like a toilet stool. It's funny how people see things!

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Do I get to be in seventh grade for using the word "contiguous"? MsMcDucket???
    No, your vocabulary is at college level. So, you have to go to college.

AWESOME! Teach says I'm smart.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

isn't someone here a Travel Agent? I hope you would be good a Geography ha ha ha

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    isn't someone here a Travel Agent? I hope you would be good a Geography ha ha ha

Are you talkin' to me?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

No problem

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

MAYBE?? :-)

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I got 9. I thought that was pretty good as I dont live there. Could you place 9 English counties if you were an American? (mind you, could I place 9 English counties, for that matter?!)

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

OK, this is driving me CRAZY! I can still only get 13 after about 5 tries.

Im going to have to go and look at a map to try and learn them before the next go!

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

FINE. I'm not really that smart. As Worldly Andre KINDLY pointed out (thankyouverymuch) I AM a travel agent, and yes that means I should surely know where all the states are... so that also means, I think, that 42 or 43 out of 48 ain't that good of a score. Heh.

LOL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit