HELP ,need advice about wacko sis-in-law

by annalice 12 Replies latest jw friends

  • loosie

    I would send all this stuff to the elders. At least it would get her a little visit in the back room. I would also inform the elders that if something isn't done to stop this behavior that you will notify your lawyer and file a harrasment suit against her.

    Like the quote from the movie bring it on.

    "bring it on"

    "It has been broughten"

    She is not only stirring the pot but also got the pot and filled it up with soup.

  • JeffT

    I think the police will take this VERY seriously. It amounts to death threats. I'd have the restraining order include all JW's and have it delivered to the KH. I don't know about NY but here in Washngton it is very easy to get a restraining order. Basically all you have to do is make the complaint. The elders will also take it seriously because anybody violating it is subject to arrest, and that won't look could when written up in the newspaper.

  • Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

    Oh my goodness Annalice,

    That is BIZZARRE!!! I would DEFINATELY go to the police with what you have. She sounds EXTREEMLY unstable! Who knows what she will try. BECAREFUL!!! I would only send copies to her parents and the elders IF you thought she wouldn't try to get even with you later. BECAREFUL!!


    Lady Liberty

Share this