WILL THERE BE PETS IN PARADISE EARTH?

by badboy 24 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

ANY IDEAS?

• daystar
    daystar

Sure! Pet lions, pet cobras and rattlesnakes, pet black widow spiders...

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Don't forget the scorpions.

W

• minimus
    minimus

All animals will be pets because we couldn't eat them.

• mustang
    mustang

Will there be magazines in paradise earth?

Will there be articles such as "Are Cats for Christians"?

Will there be Christians in paradise earth?

Will there be eLDERs in paradise earth?

Mustang

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Yes.....otherwise it wouldn't be paradise.

• DesertRat
    DesertRat

I can see it now--feeding my pet lion a bale of hay, or the leftovers from a dish of veggie lasagna..

Poor Fido..

DR

• daystar
    daystar

Y'know, this reminded me of a conversation I had with my father back when I still attended meetings in my teens. My father had said that in the Paradise, at some point, we would no longer have children since in Genesis Jehovah says we are to fill the earth, but not to overflow it, and not to spread to other planets. At some point, he said, it made sense that people would simply stop having children.

My problem with this, at the time, was that I could not comprehend Jehovah "discontinuing" a biological function that is the source of such wonder, commitment, love, excitement and pleasure (being perfect, none of the negatives would exist, right?)

How could God take away such a part of what it is to be human?

So, at some point, according to him, there would no longer be any children, at all.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Yes...there will be pets, but, when your pet lion 'lies' down with your pet lamb and produce a new species... called a 'limb' (?) you will have to stone them to death for committing bestiality.

Daystar, if humans eventually 'dry up' sexually from non-usage...does that mean our sex organs will fall off ?

I knew there was a catch !

Rabbit (born to breed class)

• Warlock
    Warlock
    feeding my pet lion a bale of hay, or the leftovers from a dish of veggie lasagna..

DR,

I wouldn't worry about it if I was you.

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit