OK, A NEW Post Your Mate's Pics, SO, Partner! I Lost It!!

by Seeker4 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

So, I was on here earlier tonight, on JWD, and I find this thread about posting a pic of your partner, mate, significant other, etc., and there are like four pages of posts.

Soooo, I go and get these photos of Lori, or of Lori and I, and then I come back here and I CAN'T FIND THE GD POST!! WTF!! I looked for hours.

So, I'll post these pics, if I can, in a new thread. The second pic is Lori with a dipytch painting of her's, here in our house, a photo that was in several area newspapers for an opening show of her's. I took the photo. I love this shot of her, her smile, and I love her paintings. I so love her and all her talent and beauty. And how she took me in, during this really bad time for me, and saved me. I've told her, her smile is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen.

The first and third photos are Lori and I. She just looks soooo great. I'm the old fart. Sorry 'bout that. I've had to edit this a few times, but Lori still looks great! She is an amazing woman.

S4

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

If you can't see these pics, let me know. I owe her so much.

S4

• Asheron
    Asheron

You lucky sod...AND she paints?????? Love that painting. Any more of her work on the web?

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Yeah, she paints. draws, writes, gardens, landscapes AND so much more. She is an amazing woman. In so many ways. Whoa!!!

I can't begin to explain....

S4

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

alt

me and my boo. notice i look very jehovah-witnessy except for the cig in my hand.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Lori's painting is awesome!

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Nancy,

Wow!!

S4

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Seeker - Ain't love grand? But she is lucky, too, and don't forget that!

• sspo
    sspo

seeker4

Does she have an available sister?

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

My Mr. Wonderful!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit