For Gary Busselman

by Motema Bolingo 20 Replies latest jw friends

• garybuss
    garybuss

You wrote: "The interesting point is that, I do not act personally, but in the name of an official Belgian office dealing with sects."

Interesting point indeed!

Please keep us informed what you find. Thanks! Gary

• Kaput
    Kaput

Motema --

Seeing as how you're in close contact with Stern's legal dept., could you find out the issue date of that picture?

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

The issue date for that edition of Stern is 27 August 1961 (No. 35). I don't know the contents of that issue, however the phrase visible beneath the photograph ["Die Nackten und die Reichen"] is the title of a much-publicised hard-core, erotic feature film. It has elsewhere (other JW discussion boards) speculated that the model in question (replicated in the WTBS pubs) is the erotic actress Anne Veruska. She appears in said film.

-V

Upon further investigation, it does not seem possible that Anne Veruska was the photographic (Stern)/graphic (WTBS) model:

Ms. Veruska acted in a remake version of the named film sometime in the 70's/early-80's... i.e., after the Stern issue in question.

• Kaput
    Kaput

Thanx much for the info, valkyrie!

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Please update on the results of your research, this is very interesting like a puzzle.

• Motema Bolingo
    Motema Bolingo

Thank you for your investigations, Valkyrie.

If I get a reply from the Stern magazine, I will let you know.

Jacques

• Ginosko
    Ginosko

Hi,

Seems that the models name is Pascale Petit:

Conde de Montecristo, a Spanish forist, found the probable name of the model. http://www.extj.com/foro/view_topic.php?id=675&forum_id=1&page=3 Cordially, Ginosko Pd. Maybe some of you want to buy the original magazine. http://cgi.ebay.de/STERN-vom-13-8-1961-zum-46-Geburtstag_W0QQitemZ150138286881QQcmdZViewItem
  • Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

wow! Thanks for bumping this thread, as I must have missed it the first time around. This is really amazing!

Does anybody have a follow-up?

• Ginosko
    Ginosko

Hi,

Anothers photos of Pascale Petit:

LIVE FOREVER P 93

Cordially,

Ginosko

• Bumble Bee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest