treadmills are cool

by Calico Ethel 9 Replies latest social entertainment

• Calico Ethel
    Calico Ethel

Have all of you seen the OK GO video yet???

if not, I suggest you google it - type in ok go video - it's on youtube which is the third result down... it's awesome. I think one of the best video's EVER! It makes me laugh. My co-worker goes around showing people all day long this video, so it must be good because he's very critical of everything. the name of the song is "here it goes again". In fact, I love it sooooo much I'm going to watch it and then go to bed laughing....night all!

(yes it's early...I don't usually go to bed this early, but it's been a long day and a crappy one at that, so up early to head to my stupid job)

• Nathan Natas
  • SixofNine
    SixofNine

Isn't that the band that Colbert had the lead singer on for an interview with? A band members sister choreographs and shoots their videos, and they release them on youtube? goodstuff, if so.

• Calico Ethel
    Calico Ethel

I don't know who choreographs there stuff, but it's really cool no matter. they did that entire thing on MTV's VMA's this year too. they had to practice a lot!!!! my favorite part is when they go from the back to the front, they look like they are skating or something.

• morty
    morty

yes, that was way cool.....

my teen boys have not stopped playing it...

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

That was really good, thanks for sharing it.

• Khrysanthemum
    Khrysanthemum

Ahhhhh yes, I LOVE that video too!

I don't even listen to the words, just watch! It's fricken' awesome and so cleaver!

• Calico Ethel
    Calico Ethel

I just got an email from a co-worker with the video of Weird Al's spoof of Chamillionaire's "ridin dirty" song. that's funny too, but still not as good as OK GO!

• daystar
    daystar

I think they performed that video live at the MTV music awards this year.

• Peaches-n-Cream
    Peaches-n-Cream

Ya, that video does Rock

I'll have to check out Weird Al's video too, Chamillionaire's "ridin dirty" is a great song!

They see me rollin' They hatein' patrollin they tryin to catch me ridin dirty'LOL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit