Can you see subliminal in 9-10-06 WT ?

by Ancientofdays 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

That face is pure demonic in nature. I want to sell all my belongings and pioneer again because of it. I think it even makes me want to attend all the meetings. Wow, it is powerful.

Get real. Big damn deal.

W.Once

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I can see what you're saying...but I think what we have here is the product of a good imagination.

BTW Ancientofdays, if you're using Firefox like myself, you should get the IE Tab extension. It allows me to browse this site without giving up any functionality.

• kid-A
    kid-A

I doubt its an accident, this is very obviously a human face profile. Looks a little like old Freddy Franz....probably the Brooklyn art department having a little fun.....

Now as for the intentions of INGMAR from IKEA: This catalogue pic of the doggy with a man-dong is clearly demonic in nature!!! LOL

• minimus
    minimus

Oh c'mon! As was said, you can see "faces" in the clouds anytime.

• V
    V

Obviously Abraham Lincoln!

• Andy C
    Andy C
    Obviously Abraham Lincoln!

Yup.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Looks like that evil warlord on Star Wars - can't think of his name.

Jeff

• greendawn
    greendawn

What's more poignant is that the New York Bethel was a den of homosexuality in the 1960's.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Looks like a cross between an angry jehobie and honest Ab Lincoln

• Mary
    Mary
    Kid-A said: I doubt its an accident, this is very obviously a human face profile. Looks a little like old Freddy Franz....probably the Brooklyn art department having a little fun.....

Looks more like a side view of the Emperor.........hey wait a minute! Freddie Franz was the Emperor of his WT Empire......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit