Strange Habits You Realised You Have

by Stephanus 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I recently realised I have a strange habit that's been noticed by others: I look in people's fridges when I'm over at their house. It's just a reflex action, and I only recently became aware of it.

What strange habits have you discovered that you didn't realise you had?

• Warlock
    Warlock
    I look in people's fridges when I'm over at their house

Do that in my house, and you'll end up in it!

Warlock

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Don't mind warlock. He is senile. He doesn't want you going after his pedialytes.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Do that in my house, and you'll end up in it!

What are you hiding? I don't know you well enough; I wouldn't do it at your place.

Now apart from being judgemental about the examples, what strange habits do you have that you didn't realise you had?

• Warlock
    Warlock
    Now apart from being judgemental about the examples, what strange habits do you have that you didn't realise you had?

Relax, man, it's just a joke from one of the murder capitals of the U.S.

Warlock

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Relax, man, it's just a joke from one of the murder capitals of the U.S.

It's cool; 105 year old Spaniards don't frighten me that much, anyway.

• earthtone
    earthtone

I do the fridge thing too

I tap my feet all the time when I'm nervous or anxious.

• arwen
    arwen

I stand with one foot resting on top of the other. People have pointed that out to me.

• mama1119
    mama1119

I sleep with my wrists curled in my armpit. Apparently its not real attractive

I also have to wrap a paper towel around the gas pump when I am getting gas. People look at me like I am absolultely nuts.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

I'm a compulsive counter, in multiples of 5. I add up car number plates and if I'm following one I'll add it up in different orders. If I'm very nervous I'll count how many steps I take to get out of a room but it must be in multiples of 5 or 2 1/2!

Beat that for weirdness.

Now, what's in warlocks frig?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit