HELP

by silentlambs 18 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

I am writing to ask for your help. As many of you may know of the recent trial of Erica Rodriguez where Manuel Beliz was convicted of child molestation. A new development has happened that in my opinion is absolutely outrageous.

The prosecuting attorney Gary Brueher has told Erica today she is not welcome at the sentencing hearing. In the original trial in August the state of Washington paid for the transportation of Erica to the trial, as she had to testify. Erica lives about 1000 miles from Ritzville, Washington. When she called the prosecutor today to find out about if they had made travel arrangements, they said no, she did not need to be there. Mr. Brueher stated he had made a management decision to not pay for her to be at the trial and that she really was not welcome. When Erica mentioned she had a right to be there and she had testified at the first trial, Mr. Brueher stated that the judge had the transcript of the first sentencing hearing and that would be for the judge to review if he wanted to consider anything from her standpoint. Erica then asked if Mr. Beliz was going to testify, Mr. Brueher stated, “Oh yes he has the right to testify.”

So it appears once again the victim is being re-victimized by the system. Do you think the state will pay for Mr. Beliz to go to the trial? If so, then why should they not pay for the victim? This protocol was followed in the first trial in 1998, so why is it not being followed now? Why are they trying to keep Erica away?

All these questions deserve an answer and I ask for your assistance in doing so.

1.Call Mr. Brueher and ask him why he chooses to treat a victim of molestation in this manner? Gary Brueher- 509-659-3220

2.Call the Govenor complaint line for the state of Washington and advise them of your outrage at a victims being treated in this manner. 360-753-6780 Case# 971000491 App#177793III-for Erica’s case.

3.Telephone the Spokane and Seattle newspapers and tell them of how Ritzville prosecutors treat victims of child molestation.

4.Come to Ritzville on Sept 24th at the sentencing hearing and by being there let them know they are not going to sweep this one under the rug.

I know the tragic events of last week need their place but this issue must be addressed now, if you can assist please do so.

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Bill Bowen,

You need alot of help. Spiritually.

• radar
    radar

Fred

You need a lot of help mentaly

Radar

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Radar,

I think you meant tallyman.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Bill, I will make those calls today. I'm sorry I cannot be there for the trial as much as I would like. I wouldn't be able to get the day off or I would definitely be there.

• radar
    radar

Fred

You're still reading things back to front then?

Radar

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((Bill)))

Please check your email.

Billygoat

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

back up

• Hmmm
    Hmmm
    You need alot of help. Spiritually.

Only a witness would think looking out for the victims of child sexual abuse are spiritually weak.

Hmmm

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Sorry to hear this Bill. I will call the listed people tomorrow. Also, will try and get their e-mail addresses, so perhaps those who can't phone can send an e-mail on Erica's behalf.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit