Which Avatar

by JH 36 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
    juni

Another one of Gumbastard's concubines said:

Did he dump you at the alter as well? me too, and he left me with a green baby

YES!! And mine has a lopsided head as well. Can't take him out in public! His first words were "nuh sac". So embarassing!!

ALRIGHT!!! I'm on Uncle's list. Is that alright Mary? I promise I'll just look and not touch.

Juni and son

If you see Doc Uncle B please give him a hug from me *change that to a "hi, how are you doin' ". Thanks.

• Mary
    Mary

juni said: YES!! And mine has a lopsided head as well. Can't take him out in public! His first words were "nuh sac".

Those'll probably be his last words too..........LOL!!!

ALRIGHT!!! I'm on Uncle's list. Is that alright Mary? I promise I'll just look and not touch

I dunno......how much cash you got on ya?

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

WANTED

In 38 States and not wanted in 14 others

• juni
    juni

Well in that case......enough to buy your round trip ticket to Norway. Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Juni

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Wow that's prerdy Juni,

Did I send you that sandheart?

• juni
    juni

WANTED

In 38 States and not wanted in 14 others

HE'S SCREWED...... WE'LL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN! HE CAN'T WIN CAN HE?

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Don't sell me short Mary men like me are goin' fer around $13.50

• juni
    juni

UMMMMMM..... No Father Z (Jack?). Remember what you were going to make? If you forgot I'll Pm you as it's a surprise.

Hint hint. A double heart w/ _ let me know if you forgot.

Juni

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Well juni girl,

We'll just have to start a 'bring back the doc' movement .. I mean they let gumby back in

yes of course I remmember .. it's here somewhere ... rummage ... agghhh my photobucket has about 700 sandhearts in it (not counting the rude ones lol) .. and I can't find it on my computer .. could you please mail me exactly what you want (the one I made was pretty plain anyway

• vitty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit