by LittleToe 44 Replies latest jw experiences

• Angharad
    Angharad

Wow 5 years !!!

Glad your still around Ross

• morty
    morty

WOW, CONGRATS LT!!!!

You have been a ball of information for alot here.Even some that dont post here. My sister for one, is a big fan of yours. She reads you all the time. She will come on to my account the go right to you and her other favorite. ( blondie) I enjoy your posts as well but, she enjoys your deep biblical threads...

Keep up your good work!

Morty

• greendawn
    greendawn

Well done Little Toe in those five years you contributed a great deal to the board. It was a hard decision for you to exit the borg as your family was there but you left it and began your journey through the real world.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Congrats LT!

I always enjoy reading your posts and the balance you bring to the board.

Keep postin'!!!

BB

• kid-A
    kid-A

Congrats Ross!

Your posts are always insightful and I dont think I have missed a single Little-toe post since arriving here myself.

I hope you make it up to the Great White North someday so I can buy you a few pints.....(forget Texas, all the Scots are in Canada !!! LOL)

Cheers!

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

Congratulations LT - we certainly enjoy your posts and are looking forward to meeting up for the curry in Oct.

Twinkletoes and hubby Kaytee

• ballistic
    ballistic

Hey Little Toe, I passed my five years too while out in the US. It was just after I saw you in Dallas. Although I can't claim any religious experiences as such, it's certainly been an awakening of sorts and an incredible journey. Glad to have met you along the way.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

This is off topic but no Texan can match Ballastic when he says in a Southern drawl, "Ahm a gonna open up ah can of whup asssss." LOL. Great avatar.

• ballistic
  • tijkmo
    tijkmo

happy anniversary ross

and happy belated anniversary brian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit