laundromat witnessing to the witnesses!

by colorado5591 20 Replies latest jw friends

• PeachRose
    PeachRose

Reminds of when I used to go out in service with the sisters in my congo - sometimes we would find little tracks on peoples doors about Catholic charities or clothing drives being sponsored by the Church. The sister(s) I was with would ALWAYS (and I mean always) crumble them up and throw them away. Then if no one was home, slip a tract under the door.

I say rip them up and post apostate literature/website addresses on the board. Kudos!

• blondie
    blondie

Who else has ex-JW brochures online that could be used?

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Here are some tracts that could come in handy!

http://www.firstandlast.org.uk/tracts_lit.html

Nevada-

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

When I went to the laundromat to do laundry, there would invariably be Awakes that had been left by the JWs.

I would indiscreetly go and get them - then rip them in half - and drop them into the trash can.

If you want to let them 'see' where there litter goes - then I would recommend the same. Rip them in half - and drop them into plain sight in the trashcan.

That way, they might see them there the next time that they drop in to leave more. While they may not care - and only be leaving them so that they can bolster their timeslip numbers... (and possibly be on the stage next assembly crowing about how many at their apartment complex are reading them) ... I am betting that it will have a psychological effect - as most JWs think of the magazines as 'holy' - and you would be committing an unholy act by destroying them.

Regards,

Jim TX

• willyloman
    willyloman
    While they may not care - and only be leaving them so that they can bolster their timeslip numbers...

Dub in back seat to driver leaving KH after Sat. morning meeting for service: "Let's stop at that laundramat so I can start my time."

• colorado5591
    colorado5591
    Dub in back seat to driver leaving KH after Sat. morning meeting for service: "Let's stop at that laundramat so I can start my time."

Hey! Stop talking bout my momma!

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

Funny colorado! Mine too.

OH, I think you should just start posting apostate stuff up there, right next to their crap. That'll tick em' off.

They'll probably stop going in there because they'd be scared demons were inhabiting the laundromat.

• PeachRose
    PeachRose
    DEMONS INHIBITING THE LAUNDRY MAT

LMAO! Good one!

• Legolas
    Legolas

I believe someone has a brochure (Apostate of course..I think...LOL) That you can print off!

I'll see if I can find it!

• Legolas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit