Fantasizing about sex during the meetings/assemblies.

by alienagent 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• mama1119
    mama1119

WOW, who needs Doctors when you can just have sex!!!

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

Who hasn't? Only thing is, it sometimes gets weird depending on who is in attendance!

NICE POST SparkPlug.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

MAMA and MonkeyShine-

So next time I say.."I am so depressed..." You all will know how to cheer me up! Not so much just those two. lol

5. Sex is an instant cure for mild depression. It
    releases endorphins into the bloodstream, producing a
    sense of euphoria and leaving you with a feeling of
    well-being.

Monkeyshine! Is it your Birthday?

Oh, and if so...Happy Birthday!

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine
    Monkeyshine! Is it your Birthday?

No it's 9/11. But thank you just the same.

So next time I say.."I am so depressed..." You all will know how to cheer me up! Not so much just those two. lol

We'll remember that!--lol

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Reminds me- **alert** highjack of a thread for two seconds***It is a simularity in thoughts (at least for me)

I have a friend that works in an old folks home. Well when one patient was trying to stick certian appendages in another patients mouth, the attacked person kept turning her head in between thrust and screaming help...help....help. So as my friend ran to help, and pulled the one man off the poor lady, The man said, "I was just trying to make a friend...What?"

So when I am told I just want to be friends, or this is going to be a great friendship...I cant help but giggle.

Dang..Want to share my birthday Monkey? That has to be hard. Do you celebrate on the day still or move it over. Dunno why I ask...just curious.

Ok, back to fantasies. lol

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

The worst is when you "fantasize" a little to "hard" (if you know what I mean) and then the it's time to stand and sing! (monkey's trying to stay on subject)

Yes I still celebrate on the real day. The forum has my birthday as 9/11. I don't know why it says today.

Oh, and that story is messed up SP. I'll make sure I'm never in a old folks home, that's for sure.!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    The worst is when you "fantasize" a little to "hard" (if you know what I mean) and then the it's time to stand and sing! (monkey's trying to stay on subject)

Now THAT is messed up.

• Arthur
    Arthur

I need a cold shower

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Isn't it though? The worst was getting the little after-sleep stiffy. I was always asleep during the second half of the convention (due to a combination of The Itis and the boredom) so I would always get them upon waking up.

Of course, there would also be times when I would stare at the congregation of young people at Gate F and try to see who had the most revealing dress coupled with the biggest "bug-eye" style shades which cover 50% of the face and seem to be all the rage right now. Looking over the railings at a high place at the cleavage....good times. Very good times indeed.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Aurthur- Looks as if you are already in a bubble bath.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit