any one from the liverpool merseyside area , i used to attend litherland

by dannygwalsh 8 Replies latest jw friends

• dannygwalsh
    dannygwalsh

hi everyone , pleased to be on the forum , been out the witnesses for 9 years this dec , used to be a reg pioneer attended pioneer school in feb 1990 at belmont road was min serv at age 18 when they changed age, ive come on the site to offer support to any witnesses or ex witnesses who are struggling in or out the org and to get support myself, was defoed for starting a relationship with a non witness woman . lifes a journey , started reading the bible again without any org ties , finding it interesting ,

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

Hi

Welcome to the board I'm not from down that way but good to know you are willing to help those on there way out or finding it hard being out.

All the best Danny

BM

• Gordy
    Gordy

Hi Danny

Long time no speak.

We met in Liverpool long while ago. You had arm in plaster if I recall.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi danny, and welcome to the forum.

I'm from the midlands myself, but quite a few of us are going to be in Manchester next month, and you'd be welcome to join us. Just click on this link:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/117203/1.ashx

Linda

• dannygwalsh
    dannygwalsh

hi guys thanks for your replys nice to here from you gordon how r u

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I'nm originally from that way Danny but I was only a baby when I left. My grandparents were in the Kirkby congregation.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

My grandparents were in the Kirkby congregation.

care-beeee

Hi Danny..im not from your area but i support the mighty reds!Good to have you here.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

LOL fleaman - so how do you know how to pronounce it so well then!

• mambojimbo
    mambojimbo

hi danny mate how are u is james smith long time no chat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit