Kimoko (megan) is buying me a super early birthday present...

by KW13 9 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

She's buying me a super early birthday present (my birthday is in october) and although i should be the main excited one, she cant wait and i get it tomorrow

Help me guess what it is...

Maybe its a Nikki Clark Super Extreme Hair Dryer 3000

She wont budge and tell me, the whole world and his wife knows...except me.
  • misanthropic
    misanthropic

I'm not sure who megan is, but that's cool. Presents are so much fun. I'm lookin foreward to my birthday in October too, WOW that IS an early birthday present!!

• kimoko
    kimoko

hahaha awww your like a little kid at christmas :D ^___^

And im not tellin you anything you :) youll have to wait what 15 hours ^^

oooo and if anyone wants to know what it is pm me ill tell you if you swear not to tell karl to annoy him even more hahaha just kiddin

And what it is, i get my best wage this month coz ive worked all through summer so im gettin it now coz i cant save money and i just couldnt keep it at my house for a month so im just givin it him now ^__^

• KW13
    KW13

I'm not sure who megan is, but that's cool. Presents are so much fun. I'm lookin foreward to my birthday in October too, WOW that IS an early birthday present!!
    megans ma' girlfriend Some have suggested i have a split personality but its not true. Presents are fun

• luna2
    luna2

Its a home facial kit, right? So old KW can treat himself to a spa day whenever he wants right in the privacy of his own bedroom.

• KW13
    KW13

Whats wrong with being in touch with my feminine side?

Must be careful not to over use that smilie

• luna2
    luna2

Nothing wrong with that at all, KW. You know I've been encouraging you to grow your hair long. Just don't start wearing lipstick at the same time as that would be crossing a line and megan might not wanna be seen with you.

• KW13
    KW13

well so long as i get ma' present first

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

Gee Buddy.... I hope it's not a coupon for a FREE Shine from gumshiner....

• KW13
    KW13

she wouldn't

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit