Baby Suri Conspiracy

by BizzyBee 12 Replies latest social entertainment

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Is she just an adorable "plant" to get our minds off 9/11 and Iraq and W's ineptitude?

Is her cuteness a manipulative "ploy" to keep the public hooked on inane "mind pablum" (pun intended)?

Is that really her hair, her eyes - or a clever, diabolical composite of Tom and Katie perpetrated by the Bush administration?

Are Tom and Katie willing participants of the plot, having "sold out" to the leader of the free world?

ENQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW!

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Nah, her cuteness has been deliberately made so only to hide the 666 on her head. Why, do you think, they waited until her hair grew fuller and darker to release photos to the public?
    L. Ron Hubbard will take over the Earth, one way or the other.
    May Xenu and the Flying Spaghetti Monster bring peace and pasta to your life!

• sandy
    sandy

LOL you must be joking.

• mama1119
    mama1119

Is there pictures of her out yet????

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    LOL you must be joking.

Trust your instincts, Sandy. But really, don't you think Suri is just almost, well, frighteningly cute?

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I am sorry, but I don't think she is the most beautiful baby ever. Cute enough, but, I've had cuter! And seen many prettier babies. Looks just like her dad-who is a beautiful looking man, but I think she is just a cute happy little baby. We should ALL have Leibowitz photograph our kids!:) I am glad for them that they have a healthy, happy little girl. What more could any parent want?

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

It may just be my faltering memory, but my kids did not have that much hair, and at that length at 4 months old.

XJW4EVR, of the dusting off the kid's baby photo's class.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

My eldest had more hair when he was born. No conspiracy, unless he was just taking that quiet thing way to the extreme. Really, why expose an infant to paparrazi? And not just normal celebrity infant stuff-heavy duty obsessive paparazzi. Cult or no cult, they don't do their child any good by making them so avail from the minute they are born. Cruise may do some eccentric things, but keeping his daughter to himself and the family is one of the smarter things he did.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Yes. The hair alone is highly suspicious.

Don't even get me started on the eyes!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Considering the shock of hair mommy and daddy have, I'm not surprised. My Naomi was born with a full head of hair.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/09/06/ap/entertainment/mainD8JVEJRO0.shtml

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit