Is Sponge Bob Square Pants, gay?

by free2beme 34 Replies latest jw friends

• free2beme
    free2beme

I was speaking to this woman at work today, and my phone rang and as my ringer for a certain friend, I have the sponge bob square pants song ...

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea .... "

... well she is a little strange and very ultra Christian. She started telling me, that her church she goes too feel that Sponge Bob and Patrick are portraying the gay lifestyle. She mentioned an episode, that I remember, where they were raising what was a baby clam as a couple. I thought she was a whack job, and as I mentioned before "Christianity brings out the insanity, the best." Yet she was serious, and she actually felt that Sponge Bob is promoting the gay lifestyle and that he is clearing a homosexual sponge.

So, what are your thoughts. Do you think Sponge Bob Square pants is gay? Better yet, do you know anyone else who feels like this woman I work with?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

no he's not gay, at least not in the sexual sense. these ppl are shallow. Yes I've heard it befo even from dubs. Theres an old thread here somewhere I remember. I think the title was the exact same as yours

• moshe
  • Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Oh please, it's a children's show. Two guys can be affectionate without it meaning they are gay, in real life AND in cartoons!

Why do people have to be so homophobic and crazy? It's just a simple silly show and I'm sure its creators and writers didn't intend for it to have some kind of ulterior meaning...

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

that is exactly the thread i was thinking about moshe. Gracias

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

umm, he's a kid's cartoon character. I don't believe he has sex on the show with anyone male or female.

• hambeak
    hambeak

What about Bugs Bunny he was a real screamer!

Ham

• KW13
    KW13

haha, thats a new one

• loosie
    loosie

lol

what about Elmer Fudd was he the first Brokeback mountain star?

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

lets make it clickable!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/27/83829/1375173/post.ashx#1375173

and yes - its extreme and ridiculous to think that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit