Anyone remember me?

by hippikon 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

You were a regular way back when I first started posting here.

Welcome back. It's good to see you are still around. Especially as you are from down under.

Cheers

Chris

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Remember you?..No!..Who the hell are you??.....Bwa-ha-ha-ha!..Welcome home hip!..Just got back myself...OUTLAW

• astro
    astro

Hello hippi,

I remember you well.

I too have been gone for quite some time.

I'm attempting to play catch-up right now. Trying to see how some issues have progressed i.e.sexual abuse issues etc.

Have there been anymore doctrinal 'flip-flops'.......Wondering how the rank and file JW's are handling the issues???(if they're even aware of them) Wondering what the general atmosphere in the KH's is like at this time...?

I see JW's doing streetwork often around here(Chgo).I hadn't noticed them for some time but seems like they've picked up the pace with that.Can anybody tell me why this is happening? Has there been yet another 'Armaggedon push' lol?

A brief synopsis for the last couple of years would be appreciated...Thanks in advance.T

• hippikon
    hippikon

Thanks all - FYI I have been spending the last few years doing stuff worth something - Building a career that had been sadly neglected in the borg. (No more cleaning toilets for me )

BTW Farkel - I've been saving them up for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit