(Re-)Introduction!

by Apathy 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Apathy
    Apathy

'Lo darlings. I'm sixteen-years-old, and raised in 'The Truth'. I've been here before, but I stopped visiting for about a year because some people were quite insistant that there was OMG NO WAY I could ever be fifteen (at the time). Which got old rather quickly, as there are only so many times I can say "Yuh-huh I am totally fifteen," while other people say "Nuh-uh, you are like an old man or something trying to tempt me with hot underaged wimmens."

Or something like that. Whatever. I am fond of paraphrasing.

ANYWAYS. Hello you lot, I'm bored.

Also: Didn't there used to be a chat?

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hey ya... Chat was disbanded ages ago. Apparantly it should be back one day but for the meantime its goooone!

16 years old? Good for you pet. Don't let the skeptics get you down. The thing is as well, after being a part of the WTBTS for so long people just revel in the fact that they have freedom to think for themselves (and so they should) and occasionally offend people during the process. OOPS!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome back !!!!! Glad you were bored that led you to come visit us. Come again!!glad to see at 16 your an independant thinker.. I am 79 unfortunatly at 16 I was a fool I got pregnant never had a life for myself after that cos I joined the WT & was a VERY OBEDIENT JW. took beating from my hubby( not a JW) Cos the brothers? told me "LOOK AT ALL THE JWS THAT ARE IN THE CONCENTRATION CAMPS_THEY CANT GO FROM DOOR TO DOOR LIKE YOU & PREACH THE ( BAARF) TRUTH>(LIE)
    So make something of your life by thinking!!!! that is why God gave you a brain to use." MAKE SURE OF ALL THINGS"is the best advice the WT taught me. Wish that had been ONE thing I had done instead of thinking THEY had done ALL the making sure >>>>THEY WERE LIARS>>>>>

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hey, Apathy. Are you still at home? Any pressure to go to meetings?

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Hey there! I remember you. Welcome back. To sing a tune..."What a difference a day makes....24 little hours...."

Well I can only imagine what all has happened in the year you have been gone! Good to see you. Please sit down and fill us in.

Decki

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi Apathy, nice to meet you.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

OMG! No way you could be sixteen!

Kidding - I'm bored, too.

• Peaches-n-Cream
    Peaches-n-Cream

HI Apathy.... Nice that you came back. I just joined !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit