Where did this picture of GB singing come from?

by Esse quam videri 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

Sorry. I see it is on JW Survey and from one of their earth shaking, mind bending, nausea producing jw.org broadcasts.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

no picture ????

Are they in a Rock and Roll Band, all with long hair shaking their heads up and down to the beat ?

• Esse quam videri
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    I see rubber mouth Lett has his big mouth open, and Herd looks like he just got a whiff of halitosis.
  • EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries
    What is up with Lett? He talks very weird, with his mouth always open real big and talks very slow as if he is doing a kids program for 3 year olds. "Now........let.....us......do......our......A .....B......C's......A...B....C....D...."
  • Garrett
    Garrett
    haha! Lett, why are you screaming at the song book? It never did anything to you :/
  • Splash
    Splash
    (Luke 20:46, 47) “Beware of the scribes who like to walk around in robes and who love greetings in the marketplaces and front seats in the synagogues and the most prominent places at evening meals, and who devour the houses of the widows and for show make long prayers. These will receive a more severe judgment.”
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Where did this picture of GB singing come from?

.....................................................................................................Make it Stop!..

..........Image result for hell..Image result for hell

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Gerrit Losch is boring, even when he sings! That's incredible! This picture is just stupid. Who cares about these a-holes singing to "God?" They can't even defend their immoral actions in court! Utterly disgusting and hypocritical.

Dont get me wrong, I'm a human with flaws myself. I'm just not claiming to be the mouth-piece of God and hiring lawyers to lie in court for me.

DD

• WingCommander
    WingCommander
    Lett looks like some sort of screaming Banchee! WTF??? What a clown that blowhard is. Just incredible that someone like him floated to the top of the "God's Organization." Ha!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit