Kissing hanks rear....

by _Morpheus 19 Replies latest social entertainment

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

I havent seen this posted in a while and i think its really well done, so i share here now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDp7pkEcJVQ

• Socrateswannabe
    Socrateswannabe
    Thank you for posting this Morpheus. I haven't seen the video before but it's great. Very nice literal exposition of the fallacious reasoning used by religion in general and by JWs in particular.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Thank you socrates, i wish I could take credit for finding it but it was shared with me when i was first waking up and i hope it helps others :)
  • out4good4
    out4good4
    I remember posting a link to this video on an anti-JW board on belief.net. The post was removed by a board administrator who was a JW apologist who'd weasled their way into being assigned a moderator. Her excuse was that the video contained too much profanity.
  • NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    great post. I remember seeing something similar. It must be from what out4good4 described.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Oh that is AWESOME!

Thanks for sharing it for the benefit of those who have not yet seen it!

So well written...if anyone doesn't get the point then they deserve to have "hank beat the sh1t out of them"!

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Lol exactly! A billionaire philanthropist who only wants A) to give you a million dollars when you leave town or B) kick the stuffing out of you. Its pure genuis on so many levels
  • Garrett
    Garrett

Something they said got me thinking.

If God never changes and he used to speak to people directly/indirectly then why doesn't he do it anymore? I guarantee that if any of us here actually heard God speak to us we would be 100% convinced that he was real and would want to do his will which would in turn cause us to be "saved" which is what God wants for us... So why doesn't he do it?

It just makes absolutely no sense to me anymore. There are so many holes.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Garrett, Hank USED to talk to people, but he dosent anymore.... Except for carl. Sometimes we kiss carls rear and he passes onto hank for us....
  • KillerJones
    KillerJones
    I wonder what a 'sheeplike' witness would think of this. Do you think they would see the connection? Hmmm😕

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit