Is god really a good leader?

by LtCmd.Lore 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

Now that I feel free to think about whatever I want I have been questioning EVERYTHING. So here are my thoughts on whether or not God, at leasy the one described in the bible, is fit to command.

We don't have very many examples of him ruling over large groups, but here are the main three I can think of.

1) Adam and Eve (True that's not a large group per say but it was the entire population of earth) They were perfect and had a personal relationship with god and yet they were both unsatisified with his rulership.

2) The israelites, I can't even count how many times they rebelled against him. And why not? He made them eat the same thing every day for decades, simply because he was either too lazy or too mean to make something different once a week or even once a month! Then he makes the kids waste 40 years of their lives because the parents were scared and lacked faith. Then allows hundreds of the ones who did have faith in him to die because one family took a garment and some silver that he was just going to have burned anyway... Now the Jews are no longer his chosen ones...

3) The angels. Now I'm not sure what's going on in heaven, but apperently Satan was on to something when he rebelled. After all according to Revelation, one third of the angels joined him, these are ones who knew god personaly and were willing to die in order to follow Satan instead of Jehovah.

That's a pretty bad record if you ask me. This is just one more thing that proves to me that the bible is completely fake.

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

Good post but you have to highlight it to read it. Was that intentional?

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

LTC, it's all fake. So, now what?

Monkey, thanks for the key to encryption.

j

• mama1119
    mama1119

Its a thought........

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

Sorry I didn't intend to make it all black... I recently changed my settings and evidently it carried along to the post. So I'm reposting it in a normal manner.

Now that I feel free to think about whatever I want I have been questioning EVERYTHING. So here are my thoughts on whether or not God, at leasy the one described in the bible, is fit to command.

We don't have very many examples of him ruling over large groups, but here are the main three I can think of.

1) Adam and Eve (True that's not a large group per say but it was the entire population of earth) They were perfect and had a personal relationship with god and yet they were both unsatisified with his rulership.

2) The israelites, I can't even count how many times they rebelled against him. And why not? He made them eat the same thing every day for decades, simply because he was either too lazy or too mean to make something different once a week or even once a month! Then he makes the kids waste 40 years of their lives because the parents were scared and lacked faith. Then allows hundreds of the ones who did have faith in him to die because one family took a garment and some silver that he was just going to have burned anyway... Now the Jews are no longer his chosen ones...

3) The angels. Now I'm not sure what's going on in heaven, but apperently Satan was on to something when he rebelled. After all according to Revelation, one third of the angels joined him, these are ones who knew god personaly and were willing to die in order to follow Satan instead of Jehovah.

That's a pretty bad record if you ask me. This is just one more thing that proves to me that the bible is completely fake.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Good leaders also tend to be good communicators - God is a lousy communicator -i f he has to communicate through the Faithful and Discreet Slave

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

WTF!!! Ima great leader... oh you mean that other god. Um yes well he rather sucks.

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

That would depend on you.

do you want Him to be?

How can He be a leader if nobody wants to follow and listen?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit