WT PUBLICATIONS INUNUSUAL PLACES

by badboy 13 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

WHILE visiting a community furniture project,I saw MAN'S SEARCH FOR GOD among items for sale.

Know of any unusual places that had WT publications?

• Warlock
    Warlock

I saw the "Creation" book for sale at a public library a couple of years ago.

Warlock

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Witchtower and Ardvaark at The Hemp and Cannabis Foundation clinic....

NWT's at the annual County Library book sale, and in thrift stores.

I've even see a couple of older books at garage sales!

• badboy
    badboy

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR REPLIES!

• blondie
    blondie

Many churches have an extensive library of WT publications, especially those with a ministry targeting JWs. They pretend to study the Bible with JWs and subtly plant seeds. These people have a better understanding of WT history than most JWs as well.

Library of Congress

Many large university libraries

Reading libraries at nursing homes

Some of the most extensive WT libraries are found in the homes of ex-JWs who research and write about the WTS.

For JWs who expect persecution:

Buried in the backyard

Sealed away in the walls

Secret hideyholes in their homes/outbuildings/vehicles

I knew one JW who kept the Truth book in her safe deposit box (no bible though)

Blondie

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I found wts wedged behind urinals in a men's restroom.

I always wondered why I never saw an experience in the Awake about the may who suddenly had the urge to go to the bathroom, and while peeing realized that he found the "truth." Certainly the holy spirit guides honest hearted folks to the truth.

• Gill
    Gill

A few months ago, the local hospital had all of theirs turn up in the rubbish bins! Now, who could that have been?

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    Secret hideyholes in their homes/outbuildings/vehicles

I knew one JW who kept the Truth book in her safe deposit box (no bible though)

I remember one public talk where the speaker recommended that we hide some of the literature so that when the GT begins we have a secret stash to rely on.

He even suggested burying some literature. (I found that suggestion very odd).

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I have often found them in used book stores. So often in fact that I don't consider it "unusual" I asked one store owner why they had no JW books. She said, "They are a cult and I won't sell them. I just toss them out"

Other usual places:

• libraries
    • laundrymats
    • hospitals
    • doctors offices

Unusual places:

• the hallway in my apartment building (still don't know if it is a JW living on my floor or a JW visiting someone).
    • In a restaurant with the newspaper people can read for free while they are there
    • hotel lobby
    • YMCA lobby
  • badboy
    badboy

WHAT THAT,IN A YMCA LOBBY, ISN'T THEY PART OF BABYLON THE GREAT?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit