Last Days on Earth tonight

by curiousone 8 Replies latest jw friends

• curiousone
    curiousone

Just a reminder that 20/20 is having a special 2 hour edition tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern and 8 p.m. Central time, titled "The Last Days on Earth". Could be quite interesting. Hope to hear comments tomorrow.

• JH
    JH

I'll watch it

That program will be interesting.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

discovery channel or sci fi had a similar program on a few weeks ago.. it had 10 scenarios.

i'm watching tonight..gonna pop some popcorn and wait for the asteroid!

• Warlock
    Warlock
    i'm watching tonight..gonna pop some popcorn and wait for the asteroid!

LOL!

Warlock

• heathen
    heathen

I wonder if it's going to be about doomsday cults , that might be just as interesting as watching cgi of the end by super volcano or comet . They say we are over due for both of those to happen , mt st. helens is getting ready again and so is krakatoa which was the one that caused the little ice age of the 18 century . spooky stuff , I will watch if able

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Ive been hearing about the last day on earth since I can remember hearing anything maybe 4, 5 years old. I'm 53 now. It just keeps going on and on and on like the energizer rabbit. I wouldnt worry about it. Unless you can do something about it.

• heathen
    heathen

What I think they want is to create enough scare in order to justify having nukes in space to try and prevent an asteroid or comet from hitting earth . Like you said , when it happens it happens putting nukes in space will only mean they are pointed at people on earth and pose as much a threat .

• Undecided
    Undecided

I watched it and fell asleep about half way through. They didn't mention old age as the thing that would get us all watching the program within a hundred years for sure.

Ken P.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

I watched that and was slightly annoyed with all the what ifs and it's only a matter of time...

What if a star explodes and we're burnt up by the gamma rays....

What if we're sucked into a black hole....

What if Russia and the US go head to head in a nuclear attack....

And then they finally got down to business with the real issue at hand

Everyone becoming Jehovah's Witnesses...

Oh wait that was just a nightmare...

Climate Change was the real thing.

Not a bad show, but I think they were trying to make a point. We have all these big bad scary motion picture type fears, when our biggest concern is something happening right now in front of our faces and we can do something about it, but are we?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit