CNN JUST ANNOUNCED DNA DOES NOT MATCH

by SWALKER 15 Replies latest social current

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

that of Karr!!! (In JonBenet Ramsey Case) Now what do they do??? Apparently, they just got report out of Colorado...

Swalker

• Jourles
    Jourles

OH NO! The WTS was right!! DNA is full of faults.

• juni
    juni

He's wacked, but I didn't think they had their man. Does he have other charges against him that they can hold him for?

Juni

• Jourles
    Jourles

Can you say, 15 minutes of....

But his 15 minutes is turning into a buttload of hours now, and eventually years.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

They still have outstanding charges against him in California that he has to stand trial for...but it looks like they're still no closer to solving the Ramsey murder.

Swalker

• kid-A
    kid-A

Not surprised at all. His family had an alibi for him. Just a loon looking for attention and/or trying to escape more serious charges in Thailand.

Geez, is there ANY law enforcement agency more inept and incompetent than Boulder, CO ??? Heads will roll at the DA's office over this one.....

• james_woods
    james_woods

Can't say that I am very much surprised. This guy just did not add up from jump street.

He does need to be locked away, though - before he can get around any more kids.

I for one am still suspicious of the Ramsey family; something about that ransome note is just too full of "insider" info.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Another crackpot

Dismembered

• Scully
    Scully

Claiming to have been with JonBenet Ramsay was probably a Get Out Of South East Asia Free Card. It wouldn't surprise me if he was in trouble for something over there and wanted a way to get out of having to face their justice system. Even though I think he's still a pervert and a sick ba$tard, I'm not surprised that the DNA evidence doesn't match him.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Scully, not only a get out of jail free card, but a first class get out of jail free card.

Oh - stewardess, I'll have the Roast Duck, with the Mango Salsa...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit