DID NOAH TAKE VENOMIOUS CREATURES ONBOARD ARK?

by badboy 15 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

Seeker4, you stole my line. Yes, "snakes on an ark", my first thoughts exactly. Heck if the animals were at peace at man to escape the flood, perhaps they also went in to deep hibernation so that the Noah family weren't worn ragged feeding them and cleaning up after them.

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

The question which pops up in my mind is "Why ARE there venemous creatures"? if they were supposed to eat grass.

• badboy
    badboy

VERY GOOD QUESTION,GAIAGIRL

• Inquisitor
    Inquisitor

No, and Noah left his mother-in-law behind for that very same reason.
    INQ p.s. but seriously, I think gaiagirl asked a very pertinent question...assuming there was a global flood.

• Justice-One
    Justice-One

Why were their snakes with fangs and venom, goes hand in hand with why were there animals with meat eating incisors.

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

Well, these animals, the venemous and the carnivores are all necessary to maintain the balance, snakes eat mice and other critters, lions eat a variety of other animals and hence the balance is maintained, you eliminate one and there will be an overpopulation of the other. Once the blinders are lifted of our brainwashed eyes we can clearly see the absurdity of believing that at any point carnivores will eat grass, their digestive systems and their teeth are designed for eating meat.

I don't believe in the Noah nonsense any longer it's completely absurd.

IC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit