watchtower press release

by candidlynuts 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Gill
    Gill

Wow! I tell you the WTBTS is NOT daft. It's having it's future slaves trained early to be plumbers, electricians, builders, etc everything but critical thinkers.

I was told how bad University is by my mother, 'because even uni students are not guaranteed a job anymore!'

When were they guaranteed a job? University is about far more than a job, though that is the ultimate goal but it is about knowledge and critical thinking skills. Once you've mastered those, then by all means be a plumber, or electrician, but be a thinking plumber or electrician.

My cousin, slogged her guts out to get her son into the best grammar school she could. He is a very clever boy. His ambition? To be a plumber and work on quick builds!

Saints preserve us from the insanity that is the WTBTS!!

Child baptism that the WTBTS always condemned the Catholics for, is alive and well in Watchtower land. It's such a sad thing to hear potentially intelligent people parrot the mind numbing crap that is fed to them by the FDS old farts in crooklyn!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts
    Child baptism that the WTBTS always condemned the Catholics for, is alive and well in Watchtower land.

EXACTLY!!!

• Sasha
    Sasha

sorry, why would this irk you? There are others in this world who have changed bad habits through other religions, or AA or other ways...again, why does this irk you.?

• uwishufish
    uwishufish

Sasha the statement you made: sorry, why would this irk you? There are others in this world who have changed bad habits through other religions, or AA or other ways...again, why does this irk you.? It seems you are using the "strawman defense" in other words you changed the point the original poster said irked them. They said nothing about changing bad habits. The original poster said that child baptism irked them as it does me. If we were to be baptized as a child then why did Jesus wait till he was 30 years old? The jws don't follow Christ's example. How old were you when you were baptized? Who's example do the jws follow? Were there other jw children baptized in your cong.? Uwuf

• parakeet
    parakeet

Didn't the WTS get burned once by publishing a WT with a cover photo of JW children, several of whom later left the cult?
    I wonder if the WTS will invite the public for photographs and interviews in the event Ipu or Nelson ever wise up and decide to leave the "truth."

• sspo
    sspo

Back in 70's i saw a few 6-7 years old getting baptized, i would like to know from the elders that used to approve these baptism if that was not infant baptism?

I wonder what happened to those kids when turned teenagers?

• KennyC
    KennyC

CandidlyNuts is dead on about this. It irks me too. Most of these JW kids who get baptised early are hiding something and trying to gain approval as a smokescreen for the badness that they are practicing. I remember a 16 year old baptised witless who came to my house and played up to my mother when I was only 11. He sucked my pecker at night when we were supposed to be asleep. I remember about a year later when their trailer burned and his little 8 year old brother died in the fire. The sh!t-head tried to crawl into the window from outside to save him but the boy jerked away and preferred to die in his room instead. Can't say I blame him as I could tell little Charlie was pretty screwed up in the head before the tragedy.

They can go ahead and champion these early-baptizers, but we were the ones that had to live with the B.S. of JW youth superiority and the favoritism given to the little bastards. If they become pioneers I guess it can be even worse since they clock their hours "helping" others..

• sspo
    sspo

Watchtower generic "press release"

I find it interesting that the Watchtower does not trust anyone, not even DO or CO for press releases, they have to have full control of what goes out.

Either they got burned before or they figure all the ones they appointed in high position are dummies that they cannot handle a simple press release.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit