Heil Hitler

by Wordly Andre 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Wordly Andre
  • Arthur
    Arthur

I can't believe someone actually devoted a website to this.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

That's hysterical.... I'm passing it along.... thanks!

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

A friend of mine has an expensive cat with the hitler markings.

I'm sure it's a sweet pet but I just can't get past that little mustache. It freaks me out so I keep my distance. (Maybe I'm weird. Probably am...)

-Aude.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

you only need to worry if the cat turn his litter box into an oven and all the doggies in the neighborhood are missing

• kid-A
    kid-A

LMAO!!!! This one even has the hair-do !!!!

• Ironhead
    Ironhead

I hate everything Hitler stands for, and those modern day fascists. I must admit those cats look quite funny.

• grey matters
    grey matters

In 1990, I read a book by a futurist named George Gilder called Life After Television - The Coming Transformation of Media and American Life. This was before the Internet was easily accessible (the Gopher and WAIS days, pre Mosaic and Netscape). In it, he argued that the few content providers that had until then held the American media market captive were about to give way to a vast diversity of content. This was because that content was going to be easier and less expensive to produce and distribute. As he put it – “Television is not vulgar because people are vulgar – it is vulgar because people are similar in their prurient interests and sharply differentiated in their civilized concerns. All of world industry is moving increasingly towards more segmented markets. But, in a broadcast medium, such a move would be commercial disaster.” I think he foresaw niche markets – along the lines of the History Channel, or maybe channel for people who enjoy quilting, for example. But I wonder if he could have guessed how extremely granular special interest content and target audiences would become? I think a website that studies cats that look like Hitler is a great example of that extreme. I would love to show him this website and get his opinion.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Thats completely hilarious!!!

I laughed so loud I woke my daughter up and had to explain to her who hitler was and why a cat looking like him is funny.

• GermanXJW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit