Paramount drops Tom Cruise

by Scully 21 Replies latest social entertainment

• james_woods
    james_woods

Maybe he can join Madonna in the Caballa to get back in favor? It sure did wonders for Brittany!

PS, I thought that Caballa was a mail-order sporting goods catalog until the ex-catholic jewess witch had that little talk with me...

Now I know better -

Please, mistress, may the slave have another?

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Score one for the studios. However, according to some reports, many studios are nixing these production contracts. They are not cost effective. Yes, MI-3 made money, but it didn't make enough money, especially when you consider that Cruise is paid 25% of the gross, and is first in line for payment.

Personally, I am glad to see Cruise get trashed in this manner. The guy is a jerk, and having had personal dealings with members of the cult he belongs to, his attitudes and actions are typical. I wonder what they have on Travolta? Then again he's not a total psycho like Cruise is.

• james_woods
    james_woods

I think the South Park episode on the Scientologists will tell us all we really need to know (and maybe a little more?)

And their reaction to it speaks with great eloquence.

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

has he done something recently unacceptable? besides the Brooke Shields stuff and the new girl/baby weirdness?

I'm surprised Paramount would make a move like that. I figure everyone in hollywood was getting bullied by the Scientologists.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

I think the South Park episode on the Scientologists ;will tell us all we really need to know (and maybe a little more?)

And their reaction to it speaks with great eloquence.

Yes, it did. Unfortunately, I have not yet seen that episode.

• mama1119
    mama1119

Good for them, he is one bizzarre character. What is with them hiding there baby?? Does anyone believe the conspiracy theories behind it...that the baby doesn't exist or is deformed??

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I was surprised to hear that this morning. Why wait till now, though?

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR
    Does anyone believe the conspiracy theories behind it...that the baby doesn't exist or is deformed??

I said the same thing to the missus last night. She chided me for being negative. Maybe the baby looks like an alien from Xenu or something?

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Too bad he couldn't keep his craziness to himself, eh? I still like his movies. It actually makes them more believable since you know he doesn't have to stretch too far in the acting department.

While the move is humiliating, I'm sure another studio with less of a reputation to uphold will scoop him up.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

I htink the real reason Paramount dumped him was because they were tired of making step stools for him to stand in order to make him taller than his female counterparts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit