Hate

by serotonin_wraith 15 Replies latest jw friends

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

When things are going well, you can sorta ignore all the crap the JWs have brought to your life, but sometimes you gotta let go, get it out. I was talking with a nurse today who has to deal with the JW demands about blood transfusions, and i found myself speaking outright against the JWs and their f*cked up beliefs. If I could destroy that religion i would. I have so much hate for it. Am I the only one? Well of course Im not, but let yourself be heard too.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings SW,

I'll say it again. Cults suck

Dismembered

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

I hate that my parents are still in the religion and will never know what its like to think for themselves or have their reality shattered or have to come to grips with the abuse their 'chosen ones' did to their daughter.
    I hate those mofo elders who interrogated me for 6 hours. I hate that I was raised to believe that it was okay to let them do that to me. I hate that the wts played god with my life and continues to play god with the lives of so many others.
    Grrrrrrr...
    tall penguin

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I know what you mean, yesterday I met up with my best friend and his co-worker who is a little JW boy, well honestly the stuff I hear about him he must not really be all that great of a JW just on the fence I guess. We got to talking about kingdumb hall, well I laid into him about 1914, blood issue, Memorial, their bible, beth sarim, and a bunch of other stuff.

My friend (Atheist) felt bad for him because he couldn't defend himself against anything I was saying and My friend the Atheist told me to calm down and leave the poor kid alone, then I started laughing and walked away, and my Atheist friend said oh and by the way F@&K Jeehoba. Poor kid he turned RED and looked like he was going to cry. Probably his worst nightmare, being in the same room with an Apostate and Atheist.

• earthtone
    earthtone

Andre... that was mean! and funny. lol

I really don't hate the society, I kinda of pity them because they are not living life.

When I told my mother I didn't believe anymore, all she could really say was "what else it out there".

• lowden
    lowden

S-W

Yep it's a twisted, messed up bunch o' freaks.

Let it wash over ya a bit from time to time. It's good to vent though.

Peace

Lowden

• sspo
    sspo

When you lose your wife after 27 years and other family members and have not much left,it's hard not to be angry.

Yet i try very hard to keep in mind what others have said " we are nothing but victims of victims".

Some of us were fooled for decades and others continue to be fooled.

Those in charge at Bethel are to blame,down deep they know they are just another religion but they continue to lie to the rank and file

• garybuss
    garybuss

You wrote: " we are nothing but victims of victims".I read that in 1992. I didn't buy it then and I don't buy it now.
    The Witness who assaulted me and my family are victims like Hitler's SS were victims.

• sspo
    sspo

OK Gary

You know what i mean, there are always excpetion but most of the JW such as my wife truly beleives the lie and will die for the Watchtower

• sspo
    sspo

Gary

Did you at least knock his lights out?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit