• artcritic
    artcritic

spam link removed

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

EDIT: ... uh, those are very... interesting... pff... *cough cough*

• Andy C
    Andy C

Photoshopped and a joke as well. Funny stuff.

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

Dont you get the same thing in the back of a Mad magazine.

• Genesis
    Genesis

I think you need to edit your website, text under pics is unreadable.

• Arthur
    Arthur

These so-called exposes are nothing more than the product of an overactive immagination, wishful thinking, wild speculation.

If anyone stares at cloud formations long enoug, they can eventually see the faces of Napoleon, George Washington, or Sammy Davis Jr.

If anyone sifts through bags of potato chips long enough, they will eventually find a Virgin Mary.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I dont understand what its trying to prove. That jehoobers artists are demon inspired? If so how come the publications dont levitate?

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I heard about something back in the 80's, I never knew if it was true, but about a picture of the devil on the front cover of the watchtower? There was a big deal made about it and all of them were returned or reprinted or something, ok I was only like 10 years old when I heard this so don't remember too much about it, only that it really freaked some people out

• Arthur
    Arthur
    I heard about something back in the 80's, I never knew if it was true, but about a picture of the devil on the front cover of the watchtower? There was a big deal made about it

Yeah, Andre, I know exactly what you are talking about. I remember it too; although the one that I remember was a Watchtower with the title: "Obscene Talk". There was no graphics on the cover.

Inside, there was a drawing of a gang member wearing a bandana. Rumor has it, that a portion of the bandana hanging from the guys head was deliberately drawn to look like a penis.

In another drawing, there was a scene of the apostles. In the background, were foothills. Rumor has it that the astrological symbol of Taurus was hidden in the foothills.

I personally saw these pictures, and they did look rather convincing. However, several years later, I had heard that these stories had been debunked as wild speculation and rumor (sort of like the famous story of the Smurf doll in the Kingdom Hall).

I think that this is one of the reasons why Watchtower and Awake maganzines have mostly photographed scenes now; instead of artist renderings. This prevents people from claiming that the artists hide symbols in the artwork.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

If I remember right the one that I am talking about had some lady on the cover and her skirt had a picture of the Devil on it or something

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit