"KNOCKING" DVD now available, anyone see it yet?

by Apostate Kate 15 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyHaszard
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    broadcast nationally in the United States on PBS in

May

WHAT WAS WATCHTOWER’S ROLE?

The New York-based Watchtower Society directs the worldwide ministry of

Jehovah's Witnesses. It publishes the Watchtower magazine and other

religious books and journals distributed by Jehovah's Witnesses.

Viewers who

would like to know more about the role of the Watchtower Society in the

production of KNOCKING may call Watchtower at 718-560-5600 (weekdays

between

8am and 5pm Eastern time
  • Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

lies and deciet deciet and lies.....

PBS NEEDS to be made aware of this crap propaganda movie. It makes me sick in the gut to think how many people are going to see this, BUT....anyone still curious about the WT after seeing this trash will do an online search...

I'm sure nothing about Silent Lambs or broken families is mentioned.

How does one start a petition? We can pass around a petition to send to PBS.

• dozy
    dozy

I'm tempted to send off for this DVD , but PBS did promise...

We will eventually offer DVDs for home and school use. There will be a special introductory rate for Jehovah's Witnesses. I'll be sure to send more details on that later.

Nothing about an apostate discount - sorry guys

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

PBS is very sensitive to public outcry. Even more so if you threaten the one thing the rely on. Public $$.

In April of this year, the local PBS station (KCET) aired a documentary on the Turkish genocide of Armenians in the early 1900s. KCET was planning on having a panel, to discuss the documentary that included a Turkish genocide denier. The local Armenian community (Los Angeles & Glendale have the largest Armenian population outside of Armenia in the U.S.) protested, called, wrote letters, and threatened there public funding. The documentary was shown, but the panel discussion is nixed.

The same can be done with Knocking, except that we should demand a panel that will have a person that speaks against the tripe on this film.

• aniron
    aniron

Its about time an up-to-date version of "Witnesses of Jehovah" done.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit