When I Say----"JEHOVAH'S WITNESS"----What Do You Think Of???

by minimus 52 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Ties and suits in the dead of summer, oversized elder's bags, and JUDGMENTAL hypocrites

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

living 'pissed ON', rather than pissed off.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

WELL.......I'M DRESSED FOR FIELD SERVICE......NOW WHERE'S THAT BOOK BAG?

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

I just want to sneer. Grow up and stop pretending you alone are smart enough to have all the answers and dictate terms to me. My catholic friends don't do that, my buddist friends don't do that, my pagan friends don't do that.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Smiling faces that hide lifeless souls.

Cleverly worded arguments that hide empty reasoning and false ideas.

Promises that never come true.

alt

• minimus
    minimus

Frannie, that penguin can't be a JW. It's a Catholic nun!

• Shooting Star
    Shooting Star

I think of some of the nicest, kindest, people/sheep in the world.There may not be a better group of people being led right off the cliff... Sheep in the sense of following blindly. It is difficult for me to leave because of these truly good people who don't have a clue...

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

No blood transfusions

• minimus
    minimus

Welcome Shooting Star!!!!! There are many JWs that are very kind hearted individuals. My mother is one. Yet it's sad to see so many Witnesses wasting their lives. Please don't become one of them.

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

Big headed kids with navy blue polyester pants that are just a bit too short.

The echo of the microphone at the "big assembly". (ours was at Veterans Stadium in Philly)

People sleeping in the corridors where it is cool at the "big assembly".

Pioneers with those plastic things for there tracts.

Choosing a car based on if it would be a "good service car".

Metal folding chairs.

And most of all, neutrality. EVERYTHING was neutral and kind of tan. White people, black people, etc. fusing into one group. Every aspect of behavior, down to the finest detail, is the same from one side of the country to the other. All the clothing was always the same for everyone. I didn't fully appreciate what that looked like until I could see it from the outside. Now that is all I see. It's like one of those Magic Art pictures at the mall. Once you see it you can't stop seeing it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit