War Predictions Page

by ISP 12 Replies latest jw friends

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Without the USA fighting back - they will kill us all one by one.

What other real solution do you have? Would you like to put them all in prison? Get real. I hate death and war, but I agree the fact that it is neccessary sometimes. This is so sad but so true. Something we as persons have to seperate ourselves from. Would you kill to defend your family and children? I would. And, the citizens of the US are family, and we need to be protected.

Bush Preps for War
    WASHINGTON (AP) - President Bush vowed on Saturday that U.S. troops will hunt down terrorists and ``smoke them out of their holes'' in a long, unrelenting response to Tuesday's ghastly attacks. Americans must brace themselves for great sacrifices, he said, ``because the conflict will not be easy.''

He said simply: ``We're at war.''

For the first time, Bush identified Osama bin Laden as a suspect in the attacks on Washington and New York, plus the downing of a commercial plane over Pennsylvania.

``If he thinks he can hide and run from the United States and our allies he will be sorely mistaken,'' the president said.

``Those who make war against the United States have chosen their own destruction.''

• msil
    msil

My prediction is different than most:

It pertains to Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD). The research is shown below. Briefly, I look for Bin Laden to endeavor to find a way to deploy what is commonly known as a Suitcase Bomb.

The United States and Western Countries have been haunted ever since the disintegration of the Soviet Union with the prospect of WMDs falling into the hands of terrorist groups. Their fears have turned out true with information now available that the Islamic groups led by Osama bin Laden have indeed acquired WMDs.

This set-up was established in May 1998 with the acquisition of plant and machinery from Yugoslavia. This plant arrived via Pakistan with assistance of Pakistan's ISI.

The first WMD base at Kandahar commenced training of terrorist operatives for biological and chemical weapons from Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan. Egypt and the Gulf states there after.

The second WMD base is reported to have been established at Zenica in Bosnia-Herzegovina. Terrorist operative training here is being imparted to first generation European Muslims convertees and second generation emigres from the Muslim world.

Osama bin Laden’s quest for nuclear weapons commenced in 1996 and he is reported to have spent millions of dollars on this project. The focus has been an acquisition of nuclear suitcase bombs. Arab intelligence sources indicate acquisition of tactical nuclear weapons also

Corroborative evidence has reached United States from Russian, Arab countries and from confessions by captured Islamic terrorists worldwide. The estimates of Osama bin Laden acquisitions are as follows:

Russian estimates – ‘ Few nuclear suitcase bombs
    Arab intelligence sources – More than 20 nuclear suitcase bombs

The locations of the SBs are KNOWN to the US. I predict the US will monitor the SBs (they are easy to track). If the US is unsuccessful in getting hold of these SBs on a timely basis unfortunately the US will resort to nuclear means. In the coming days pay close attention to the following 2 place names in Afghanistan "Khowst and Kandah" These are the supposed storage places of the SBs.

That's my 2 cents based on the research I have done in the past few days. There is more to what I have posted but...

• jelly
    jelly
    Why not such a response for McVeigh----WAR---Against
    american terroism?

I have seen many employ this line of ‘reasoning’, crossroads and fedjora or two that spring to mind immediately.

This is why it is flawed: The US does have some homegrown terrorist, and the US is doing everything in its power to stop them. That’s the difference between the US, GB, Germany and Afghanistan. Afghanistan is providing bases, logistics support and intelligence to these individuals, which makes them accomplices.

As far as previous CIA support of Bin Laden, or my favorite line ‘The CIA trained him to do this’. Once again I see people employing a half-truth in an attempt to prove their point. The CIA did train Bin Laden, specifically they trained him to fight a guerilla war, and they also armed him with Machine guns and stinger missiles. They never trained in terrorist activities or supported him in expanding attacks into Russia.

Jelly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit