I wont have the interweb for a while

by IP_SEC 17 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Will you IP change when you come back...

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

No JH,

As a founding god member of the internet (along with Al Gore) my IP stays the same where ever I go.

• Auchmull
    Auchmull

For future reference...

your friendly public library almost certainly has Internet access. There is no excuse for your absence.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I can't believe that a guy with the nick IP-SEC won't have access to the internet. That's like "Neo" not being "The One". Woo. That's a bummer. Well, at least, your beard and hair will keep growing! For all the ladies that liked it that way. . .

What?

• okie46
    okie46

I already thought you were back on? Glad you are back IP freely.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    I already thought you were back on? Glad you are back IP freely.

I don't think he's back. If he is, he must be shunning me. Cause he didn't say nothing about my above post.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I aint shunnin ya, I do have things like taking showers and eating that tears me away from the computer from time to time tho

I can't believe that a guy with the nick IP-SEC won't have access to the internet

Best week and a half of my life

I already thought you were back on?

Well during the week I founda truck stop down the road a few miles where I could borrow some wireless internet I checked in a few times while I was gone

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    I aint shunnin ya, I do have things like taking showers and eating that tears me away from the computer from time to time tho

So, this means you're back, and not at a truck stop somewhere? If so, how'd the moving go?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit