panda's husband died...

by Country Girl 49 Replies latest jw friends

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Sorry to hear of your sad loss - it must be terrible - feel free to vent

• ChakkaConned
    ChakkaConned

You have my deepest sympathy, Panda. Wishing you peace in the days ahead.

CC

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I'm so sorry Panda

Chris

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Dearest Pandie, please let me know if there is anything I can do for you..........I am sooo sorry........what a tragedy. I personally know how devastating heart attacks can be.........my ex came from a family of men who all died of heart disease........his own dad passed while working on his truck. Early in our marriage, we discovered that he had hyper-tension. However, because of certain things heard and perceived, he did not continue his medical treatment early on, i.e. he stopped the blood pressure medication the Dr. prescribed for him. Fast forward approximately 10 years and he starts experiencing angina, which he at first thought was just muscle strain in his back. Within one month of onset of pain, he was diagnosed with advanced heart disease. When the M.D. ran an electro-cardiogram on him, he wouldn't even let him go home. He immediately admitted him into the hospital, where they did an angiogram and right after the exploratory surgery, I was approached by the Cardiologist. He baldly stated to me, from the opposite side of the bed where my then husband lay, that he was strongly recommending open heart surgery as soon as possible, because Randy had 3 major blockages in the arteries feeding his heart......he was only 36 years old. It was a rollercoaster ride and extremely frightening. I think that the experiences and stresses that we both went through during that time was a contributing factor in my own later exit from the marriage and the organization. Please know that I am sending you warm, enveloping hugs and will pray for you in your time of grief.

Love,

Terri

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Panda, I am very sorry for your loss.

• serendipity
    serendipity

((( panda ))) my condolences.

• parakeet
    parakeet

Panda, I'm so sorry.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Oh Panda!!!! Oh...Im so sorry to hear of your loss sweetie. Lots and lots of cyber hugs to you!

Dawn

• purplesofa
  • morty
    morty

Dear Panda

I have no conception of how painful your heart must feel right now losing your husband...Please no that I am with you in spirit and may time heal your heart ....

My condolences to you and your family...

Love Morty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit