Welcome to so many New ones...Question...

by xjwms 12 Replies latest jw friends

• xjwms
    xjwms

How did you get here...?

I found this place from Randy's ..."Freeminds"

How did you begin your search?

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I was selling some (Jehovahs Witness Protection Program) t-shirts on ebay so I did a search to see if anyone else was selling these t-shirts. That is how I found this website

I didn't sell any of my t-shirts

• xjwms
    xjwms

Is ebay good to you?

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I buy a lot on ebay, mostly books and motorcycle stuff. My selling has been ok nothing too big

• Lady C
    Lady C

Ever since my JW mom got back from the convention this summer she has been more stressed and freaked out than I have seen her in sometime and I wanted to see if I could find any information to help me out and I found this forum. It has been about a week since I found it and it has been comforting and informative. I found it pretty randomly doing google searches.

• snarf
    snarf

I was actually trying to get on the WTS homepage to do some research on an issue I was dealing with at the time, and this came up under the web search under their homepage address so I clicked it, now here I am!

• choosing life
    choosing life

I found it through the site Beyond Jehovah's Witnesses.

• hambeak
    hambeak

out of curiosity I googled Jehovahs witnesses and found this web site. I'm still curious and yet still a little cautious as I don't consider myself an apostate. Maybe I am and don't know it but I still consider Jehovah as the supreme being just the people in the org are imperfect.

• agapa37
    agapa37

I agree with hambreaks comment

• Swamboozled
    Swamboozled

I was looking for a JW, non JW debate forum because I had so many questions about the org. I knew the society frowned on them but figured they had to be out there...I did a general search and it led me here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit